(Photo is from My Pretty Pennies)
Hi there! Boy have I been slacking. It's this new job. It keeps me very busy with little downtime for blogging. It's a blessing and a curse, I tell you!
Anyway, hope all is well in your financial worlds. Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a credit card payment. We have one card that we use for living expenses from time to time because it gives us miles. We paid this in full!
2. Today I am thankful for my friends. I don't have a bunch of girlfriends, but a couple of good, real friends. People that will be there if you need them. They live thousands of miles away but I am thankful for them and how they make me laugh!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was reading a magazine from cover to cover. One of our fellow bloggers posted about this great deal that Shape magazine was having where you could get 3 years for like $10 or something ridiculous. I purchased a subscription and got to enjoy reading it this weekend. (Not completely free, but almost!)
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish a presentation I'm working on for work. I want this crossed off of my to-do list before our vacation!
5. One recipe I want to try soon is something Atkins based. I don't have one selected, but we are eating very few carbs and could really use a new recipe to spice things up a bit. This is motivating me to go online and find one!