1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our Thanksgiving feast! When we went grocery shopping I didn't think too much about our budget and our allotted food money. I wanted to make it special and went a little overboard.
2. Today I feel nervous towards money. With my ticket I just got and my husband's possible medical issues, I'm feeling a bit nervous about money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was hanging up some Christmas decorations. I just LOVE the way the house looks when it's all decorated and although I was sick with a cold, I was able to get some lights and decorations up. Next, the tree!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get healthy and put this cold behind me. In my job, December is a busy month and the faster I can get rid of this cold, the better!
5. My favorite holiday song is Mele Kalikimaka - The Hawaiian Christmas Song! I love it. It's such a happy, upbeat song. I can't help but sing along :) Spending a Christmas in Hawaii with my toes in the sand, listening to this song is on my bucket list.