Here's my late Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies :
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a credit card payment! I'll be so happy once those darn things are paid off.
2. Today I am thankful for automatic cars with cruise control. I know it sounds funny but I had a long ride to go to the conference and was able to use cruise control for most of it. My previous car was a standard and shifting was a pain in the butt. Now, with an automatic, I easily cruise for hours without the annoyance of having to shift along the way.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was starting to read a new book. I love getting into a new story. There's something exciting about cracking open a new book and seeing where the journey takes me.
4. I will consider this week a success if I follow our budget and menu over the long holiday weekend! Temptations, temptations, temptations!
5. For the 4th of July, I am hoping we have a cookout at the beach or bay and go see some fireworks. I absolutely love fireworks!