1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a fun weekend out. My hubby and I went out this weekend and got a little off budget :(
2. Today I am thankful for chiropractors! I had never been to one before and I had to go to one a couple of times over the past few days. They have gifted hands and seem to know just what to do to provide relief.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to Sea World! My husband won tickets on the radio (for the first time ever) to a party that the radio station was having THAT NIGHT. He won the very last pair that they were giving away, so that was kinda cool. It was a spontaneous, fun and free evening :) We enjoyed it!
4. I will consider this week a success if I can tweak our budget a bit to fix our night on the town.
5. My night-stand contains; on top - a lamp, a candle, my jewelry box, and my best wife trophy :), inside - a couple of magazines, chapstick, my ear plugs and eye patches.
I hope you all have a great week! It's the official start of Summer, it's bound to be good :)