1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our credit card bill!
2. Today I am thankful for clean water. I woke up with a sore throat this morning and I've been chugging water, trying to make it go away. I'm thankful that we can quickly and easily have clean water without having to do much.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was I went to see A Chorus Line (free tickets I won on the radio). It was a good musical. I enjoyed it. I also loved going downtown. The energy there is infectious and I always have a good time and feel so alive!
4. I will consider this week a success if I clean up our house a bit. I normally save this for the weekend, but didn't get around to it this weekend. Living in such small quarters now, it's much easier to see all the clutter build up quickly. I'm hoping to spend a little time each night picking up. I feel so good when the house looks nice.
5. One thing I appreciate about my dad is his positive attitude. I'd say for the most part, my father is pretty optimistic and I appreciate that about him. **Added later - The more I thought about this question, I also appreciate knowing that he'd be there for me no matter what! I live across the country but if I told him I needed help, he'd get in his car and drive out here for me. There are few people in life that you can count on like that and my father is one of them.
Here's hoping we all have a good week and make progress towards our debt repayment!