Friday, November 19, 2010

Determined

First off, my apologies for not blogging much this week. I've been on a quest this week to find ways to lower our bills. I'm determined to find us less expensive housing and get my husband a new, better paying job. So, any downtime that I've had has been put towards those efforts. I think my eyes may fall out of my head! I've spent so many hours online searching and searching for housing and jobs.

The quest will continue into the weekend, as we tour local apartment complexes and search the want ads. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report next week! Have a great weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are big goals indeed. Careful you don't burn yourself out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck searching for a better paying job for Hubby, any chance you would have time to find one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just begun reading your blog. I, too, an just starting a debt repayment plan (again...it's a long story.) Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete