Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our car payment. This is only our 2nd car payment out of several, so we've got a long journey here, but one that I'm okay with right now.
2. Today I feel challenged by money. I keep looking at each week as a challenge. When we fill our envelopes with our spending money, I feel challenged to stay within our budget and make it work.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was moving our bedroom furniture around. I spent all day on Sunday rearranging our bedroom and I love how it looks now. I like change and I'm the type of person who gets bored with the same old, same old, so although I'm sore and have several pulled muscles, I love the new layout of our room!
4. I will consider this week a success if I find something inexpensive for us to do on our days off. This is our first long weekend since we started our budget and I hope we are able to stay on track and within budget.
5. My favorite food at Thanksgiving is mashed sweet potatoes. My grandmother gave me the recipe a few years back and I've tried to make it yearly ever since. It's a wonderful southern recipe with pecans and cinnamon on top. Yummmm!