(Photo is from My Pretty Pennies)
Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our trip to the casino, $600 down the drain.
2. Today I am thankful for good mpg in my car! I love that my car gets 30+ miles per gallon. It came in handy today when I was trying to make it to the gas station before I ran out!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spending some time in our backyard and our tropical oasis. The weather was great on Saturday, so we spent some time in our yard sunning and enjoying the pool. It was so wonderful and relaxing! I hope we can do it again this weekend :-)
4. I will consider this week a success if I continue to eat healthy and work out on a regular basis. So far, so good!
5. This week I am looking forward to getting paid. It'll be my first official paycheck with my new salary since my promotion. I'm anxious to see what the new number is so I can put it in our budget spreadsheet for the rest of this year! I'm such a dork.