Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our credit card payment. I will be so happy when we pay off our debt and I won't have to think about this anymore!
2. Today I feel okay towards money. After a tough week last week, I'm feeling okay towards money. There are going to be ups and downs along the way but I can't let it get me down. There will always be more money along the way.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was wrote out my Christmas cards. I got my peppermint hot chocolate, listened to holiday tunes and wrote out my cards. It was great!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't buy any more Christmas presents. I have spent enough on gifts and will be proud of myself if I stop now. I tend to be the type of person who wants to buy "just one more gift"...
5. My favorite holiday movie is It's A Wonderful Life. This movie really makes me appreciate life and the people around you. It puts it all in perspective. Life is short, be good to people you care about.