Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up!

Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies. (I also love the pictures she uses, so I've decided to "borrow" those as well.)

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a credit card payment. Ugh!

2. Today I feel so/so towards money. I'm having mixed feelings today. Partly challenged, partly defeated... overall so/so.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was
read a book that my co-worker lent me. It was a very quick, light read but I enjoyed it a lot!

4. I will consider this week a success if I miraculously figure out where the $7K we owe for taxes will end up coming from. I'm almost there but short about $1500. If I can figure this out, I'll be one happy lady!

5. This Valentine’s Day I am having a quiet night at home with my hubby. I have a couple of decorations from the 99 cent store that I plan to put on the table to make it festive, but that's about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for finding the first $5,500 you have broken the back of this bill, the rest will be a piece of cake for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the taxes! I'm hoping that you'll find the other $1,500 without too much worry!

    ReplyDelete