(Photo is from My Pretty Pennies)
Here's My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a huge payment ($3,151.09) to our debt!
2. Today I am thankful for new beginnings. Last week's interviews went well and I should have two follow up interviews this week. I'm really looking forward to moving along and starting fresh. New beginnings can be exciting!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was painted my toenails. I know I use this one often, but really, I just love when my toes look so cute and fresh for free!
4. I will consider this week a success if I can successfully sneak off to my interviews this week without being noticed!
5. My favorite Disney character is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She's adorable!
I hope you all have a good week! I'll keep you posted on what happens at my interviews :-)