(Photo is from My Pretty Pennies)
Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries again! Lately we've been going a bit overboard on our food budget. We've been trying to buy lots of veggies and fresh food and that stuff doesn't come cheap!
2. Today I am thankful for sunshine. It really does impact my mood. Today is cloudy and gray and my mood is the same. When it's a bright and sunny day, I feel more alive and my attitude is definitely more positive!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was drove around and looked at houses and condos with the hubby. I haven't been posting too much about it but we are in turmoil right now about what we want to do. I actually have 3 draft posts on the subject and hopefully this week, I'll actually sit down, write a clear thought and get it posted so you all know what's up.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do well at my interviews. I have 2 interviews this week and I tend to interview horribly. Here's hoping I do well at at least one of them!
5. The most delicious thing I ate all week was a quick sandwich I made for lunch yesterday after we did our grocery shopping. I had a loaf of French Bread, so I cut a slice of that, put on a couple pieces of ham and a slice of pepperjack cheese to make an open faced sandwich. I microwaved it for 1 minute and it came out delicious! So simple, but a yummy treat!