Louise over at My Journey to Eliminate Debt tagged me in her post today. It looks like a fun game is going around the blogging world where you have to answer questions if you're tagged and you get a chance to tag others and ask them questions. Here are the rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4) Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5) Let them know that you tagged them.
1) Favourite Movie
St. Elmo's Fire. For some reason I've always loved that movie. It's not a classic or anything but it speaks to me for some reason.
2) What's your most frugal recipe?
I make grilled cheese sandwiches when times are tough.
3) Which superhero would you like to be?
Superwoman would be cool.
4) If you would only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
When I was younger, I really liked Serendipity. Great story that I think I wouldn't get tired of reading.
5) Who was your favourite teacher and why?
It would be a college professor I had. He pushed me to try hard and be the best I can be.
6) What brand name product do you refuse to give up to save money?
Good shampoo! I love my Pantene.
7) Most memorable sporting moment you've seen.
When the Red Sox broke the Curse of the Bambino and won their first World Series in 86 years!
8) The one makeup item you couldn't live without.
9) Do you have a nickname and how did you get it?
My hubby calls me "Blue" because it's my favorite color.
10) If you could choose one job, what would it be?
Film critic. I love watching movies so much, I think this would be my ideal job.
11) How did you meet your best friend?
We went to school together. I can't recall the exact details since it was so long ago.
That was fun :) Thanks for tagging me Louise!
Here are my questions -
1) What is your most comfortable outfit?
2) If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why?
3) If you won $500, what would you do with it?
4) What is your favorite late night snack?
5) Do you wear a watch?
6) Describe your favorite birthday memory.
7) What is your favorite season and why?
8) Did you tell anyone you love them today?
9) What do you like most and least about your job?
10) What is your favorite flower?
11) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Here are the blogs that I'm tagging :)
Cents to Save
If I Were a Wealthy Girl
Musings of a Midlife Mom
Give Me Back My Five Bucks
My Pretty Pennies
It's Me, Sam
Serendipity's Guide to Saving
The Misery of Money