Monday, February 6, 2012

My Weekly Money Check-Up 2/6/12


Here's My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on another credit card payment : $1,863.94.

2. Today I am thankful for my positive attitude. Sometimes shitty things happen and I could get really down, but I'm lucky that I have a positive attitude overall and it helps me take things in stride.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was explored a neighboring town. It was fun to take in the sights of a new place.

4. I will consider this week a success if I get my Atkins book in the mail. I'm participating in a weight loss challenge and I think that reading the Atkins book may give me the jump start I'm looking for to really get going!

5. I can’t start my day without water! I feel sluggish until I get some H2O in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment