Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today is payday!


I love the 15th of the month! 

It's my payday and I don't have to use it towards rent, so I get to make a good amount of progress towards a bill or debt repayment. After paying some smaller monthly bills, I was able to send in $2,280.41 today towards our credit card that has the hubby's child support on it. 

Yippee! 

I love making a big dent in that bill. Actually, come to think about it, this bill will be paid in full on the 15th of next month. I can't wait! Although I haven't tracked this debt like others on the sidebar, it's been one that I've wanted to address for a while and I'm glad it's getting taken care of now.

Happy Hump Day :o)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, it's such a good feeling putting a big dent in your debt and that's awesome that it will be paid off soon!

    ReplyDelete