Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Weekly Money Check-Up 8/30/11

Happy Tuesday! I'm a bit late with this post because yesterday was a crazy day. I'll update more on that tomorrow. Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on some new work pants for the hubby. They were a little more expensive than we hoped for, but they are good quality and should last a while.

2. Today I am thankful for my job! I'll post more on why tomorrow :)

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was found out that my husband got the job he applied for! I was so thrilled for him. I believe the new job will be great for him.

4. I will consider this week a success if I fight off this migraine that keeps trying to surface. My world has been a bit nuts and the stress is showing itself in the form of big pimples and my face and a pounding headache. Aghhhh, calgone take me away!

5. The thing I will miss most when summer is over is the long, sunny days. I love the sunshine and enjoy that is lasts so long in the summer. I get a little sad as winter rolls in and the days get shorter.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Some good news about your job? Sounds promising! Hope your migraine goes away!

    ReplyDelete