Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Swagbucks!

Search & Win

I wrote previously about how I was loving Swagbucks, but I wanted to share with you again how great it is. It's so easy to use. You just search on Swagbucks, like you would Yahoo!, or Google and you get points randomly for your searches. You can also get points for polls, games and surveys. Once you've earned enough points, you cash them in for items you want or you can enter into sweepstakes. It's a pretty great idea!

I have been redeeming mine for Amazon gift cards. I just cashed some of those gift cards in this week for a few items I needed. In the past, I've used the gift cards towards gifts for family and friends. It's really a "no strings attached" way to get some free stuff.

If you haven't checked it out, I really would recommend it :)

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love me some swagbucks!!

    I have $60 in gift cards already this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SwagBucks~ I love the gift cards even more!

    ReplyDelete