Here is my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on another payment to our credit card! We are doing great. I can't wait to get our new statement so I can update our status.
2. Today I am thankful for my good health overall. I'm actually in some pain today (which doesn't happen often) and when I am, it makes me appreciate those days when I'm not.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was took a bubble bath! The hubby was kind enough to run a warm bath for me and even threw in some bubbles. It made me feel like a kid again.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it to Friday! It's been a stressful week at work and I'm about DONE with everything. I'm really looking forward to making it to the weekend.
5. My purse contains my wallet, comb, lip-gloss, gum, keys, pens and my phone. I don't like a heavy purse or see the sense in carrying too much around with you, so I keep mine light and actually just carry the wallet most days.