(Photo courtesy of My Pretty Pennies)
Here is my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on another credit card payment. We sent in $700.
2. Today I am thankful for my flexible spending account. We've been using it lately and I'm thankful that these expenses are already budgeted for... tax free!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spent a lazy weekend at home for the most part. Although I feel a little guilty not being productive, I think it's important to just veg-out every once in a while.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get some more items crossed off of my "to-do list" at work!
5. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up.