Happy Monday! I hope that your week is off to a great start. Here is My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a night out :( Hubby and I fell off the wagon a little bit and had a night out at our local casino. $160 down the tubes. Although it was a fun treat since we haven't gone out like that for a while, it was still disappointing to leave down a big chunk of money.
2. Today I am thankful for my health. I had strep throat last week, so I'm finally back on my feet and I'm thankful for that.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was caught up on some of my favorite blogs and found some new ones. I love being able to read what you've all be up to and while I was home sick, I was able to do this :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I can find something inexpensive, but nice, for my hubby's birthday. It's coming up next week and I want to see what deals I can find.
5. The craft I am currently interested in right now is writing. I'm really exciting to continue blogging in the new year and I hope I can improve my skills over time.
Have a great week!