Monday, April 16, 2012

My Weekly Money Check-Up 4/16/12

(Photo from My Pretty Pennies)

Here is My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on taxes! Yippee :-) I am in pretty high spirits since we paid this bill. Now it's time to polish off the rest of our credit card debt!

2. Today I am thankful for possibilities. I love that our future is unwritten. I love spending hours chatting with my hubby about what we may want to do in the future and where we may want to go. It's exciting to plan for the future and not dread it. I'm thankful for that!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was we had a picnic at a local park. It was great to eat outside and enjoy the nice weather. Since we brought our own food from home, there was no extra cost. I love where we live!

4. I will consider this week a success if I stay on track with eating well. The hubby and I have really stepped up our game and want to continue to make good strides with our weight loss. Here's hoping we stay on track this week.

5. The last TV show/program I watched was House Hunters! I love that show. Especially now that we are thinking of buying, we really enjoy watching the process the couples go through and trying to guess which house they ended up buying.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!(Well, except for #1, because it hit a little to close to home. ;-))

    ReplyDelete