Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pay Raise


As I mentioned last week, there was a chance we'd be getting some good news... well, we got some. My hubby had his review and he got positive feedback and a small increase. I know he was hoping for a bit more, but times are tough and the economy isn't doing well. His boss shared that she hasn't even gotten an increase, so it was kind of a big deal that he got anything at all.

I was psyched since it gave me a chance to recalculate our spreadsheet a bit. (I know, I'm such a nerd!) Even if it's only a little extra, we'll take it with a smile :-) Plus, there's still a chance that he may get the lead position in the department, which could mean another increase. Every little bit helps!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! and you are right! Every little bit helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, even though it is small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, now to the fun part budgeting it.....

    ReplyDelete