Monday, April 23, 2012

My Weekly Money Check-Up 4/23/12

(Photo is from My Pretty Pennies)

Here's to the start of a new week! I'm trying to be super positive this week and I'm hoping it will pay off. Fake it til you make it, as they say :-)

Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries. Neither of us was paid this last week, so we didn't make any big payments to anything. $60 on groceries was the most we spent.

2. Today I am thankful for having a job. As frustrated as I've been lately at work, I do realize that I need to be thankful for having a job because so many others are unemployed. If it weren't for my job, our debt repayment would almost be non-existent. I appreciate how we've been able to make such great progress, so "thanks" job!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was made some good progress in a book I'm reading. It's "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks. Once I finish reading the book, I plan to see the movie. We have some free movie passes at home, so I'm looking forward to that treat.

4. I will consider this week a success if I hear back from a company regarding a position they brought me in to discuss a few weeks ago. It's not even an open position yet (or it wasn't when I went in) so I'm hoping they officially open it and we move forward in the process.

5. I am currently wearing a black shirt, black sweater and gray pants. I tend to wear A LOT of black. 

 
Here's hoping you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment