(Photo is from My Pretty Pennies)Here is my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a payment towards our debt.
2. Today I am thankful for this updated version of blogger! I like it so far. It has some of the formatting things I had hoped for.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was getting a new book from the library. One of my 12 goals for 2012 is to read 12 books. I just finished one and went back to the library for another. I'm enjoying this goal :-)
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish our taxes! I pretty much have all of our information entered. Now we just have to review it and hit send. That will be on my goal list for this week.
5. I started my blog because our finances were OUT OF CONTROL! We needed to fix things and I found enjoyment in reading financial blogs and figured it would be good to start my own. It has really helped me to stay on track and be accountable.