1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our tax payment. As I shared, we mailed in one of our 2 tax payments due. I'll make another payment this week to the IRS.
2. Today I am thankful for my health. Recently my Grandfather's health took a turn for the worse (kind of expected at his old age, but still sad) and this past week an old family friend passed away. These events put things in perspective and really make you appreciate what you do have. I'm thankful to be in good health!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sat on our porch reading and taking in the view and feeling the warm sunshine on me. It was very relaxing and free!
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish a good amount of packing. Unfortunately we haven't secured our apartment yet but I'm hopeful that will happen sometime this week. In the meantime, I'm trying to motivate myself to get some packing done! I don't want to wait until the last minute and stress out about it, so I'm trying to be proactive and get as much done as we can beforehand. We'll see how that goes this week!
5. My signature accessory is a fake pair of diamond stud earrings. I am a minimalist when it comes to accessories. Most days I only wear my wedding rings and this matching pair of earrings. Nothing too exciting...
Have a great week!