Monday, April 25, 2011

My Weekly Money Check-Up

Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on
the deposit on our new place.

2. Today I am thankful that we found a new place to live that is so affordable! This will really help us make a dent in paying off our debt.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was got 3 stars on every level of Angry Birds! Okay, hear me out... I just found this free game on my work phone and have been playing it at night for fun. Lately, it's become somewhat of a competition between my hubby and I, to see who can get the highest score. Well, in between packing this weekend, we were able to get 3 stars on each level. It's really not a huge deal, but inexpensive fun for us and it brought us some happiness and enjoyment.

4. I will consider this week a success if I
successfully pack everything up and move without being too much of a witch. I don't know what comes over me, but the stress of a move really gets me going. I'm usually very mild tempered and easy to please, but when moving, I become a stressed-out basket case. I'm hoping to make it through this week without becoming one!

5. My favorite TV show growing up was The Brady Bunch. I really enjoyed watching this show when I was younger. I thought it taught some valuable lessons.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, it's ok. I spend time almost everyday playing spider solitaire. It's a stress reliever I think plus I tell myself it'll help me from getting Alzheimer's lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angry birds is pretty fun. I love the holiday version. Thanks for your blog. I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't envy the moving! but just think how much $$ you're gonna save!!

    susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of those rare people that likes moving as it gives me a chance to de-clutter a bit more and organise..I need to get out more lol!

    Just think soon you'll be in your new place and saving all that money every month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Suna Freda Debta - Thanks for telling me about the holiday version. It's my new addiction!

    ReplyDelete