I hope that you all had a good weekend. Thanks for all the comments last week. I felt pretty good by the end of the week that we are on the right track and finally making some progress!
Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our final tax payment.
2. Today I am thankful for progress! Now that we are crossing some bills off of our list, I'm really thankful for this feeling of progress. I hopeful that it'll help keep us motivated until we can cross the next item off!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going for a 5 mile walk around the lake. Our new place isn't too far from a large lake and we were able to take a nice walk around the lake this weekend. It was peaceful and the wild flowers were lovely!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get a couple of items listed and sold online. We have a box full of items that we plan to try to sell. If I can get a couple of those items listed this week, I'll be happy.
5. My favorite magazines are Entertainment Weekly and Glamour. I don't read magazines that often, but when I do, these are the two that I tend to enjoy the most.
Have a great week!