Here's My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on an extra credit card payment!
2. Today I am thankful for my spouse. I truly enjoy our time together and how we are on the same page. I love our conversations and how we brainstorm together about our future and where the wind may take us in this journey.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was a nice walk at the beach. It was overcast and a bit breezy, but it was nice to get some exercise and take in the pretty ocean.
4. I will consider this week a success if I start to focus on eating healthier and getting more exercise in. The hubby and I are going to try to eat a low carb diet again. We felt really good the last time we lowered our carb intake and we lost some weight quickly. I'm hoping it will be easy for us to do this again.
5. I am currently craving sleep! I think My Pretty Pennies was thinking more along the lines of food cravings for this question, but I'm not really craving food (although the picture above does look tempting!). Right now, I could use another couple of hours of sleep!