Monday, July 11, 2011

My Weekly Money Check-Up 7/11/11

Happy Monday! Here's My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our credit card payment.

2. Today I am thankful for cable antennas that work! Our antenna works (for the most part) pretty good. This allows us to save money each month by not having cable. I'm thankful for that.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watched Big Brother! This show is my guilty pleasure in the summer. I look forward to the show each year. I know it's a silly reality show, but I just enjoy watching it so much!

4. I will consider this week a success if I end the week with a little cash in my pocket. I have a $20 bill right now and other than a possible lunch with a co-worker, I don't have anything I really need. I'll be happy if I make it til Friday with something left over :)

5. The strangest thing I have ever eaten is kidneys or venison. As a kid, my Dad would make kidneys on rare occasions and he tried to get me to try it once. His motto was "try everything once, if you don't like it, you don't have to have it again." So, I tried it and didn't like it. On a couple of trips, one to West Virginia and one to New Zealand, I tried venison. It wasn't bad, I just didn't love it.

I hope you all have a good week and make progress on your debt repayment!

No comments:

Post a Comment