Friday, July 22, 2011

School's Out!

Today on my walk into work, I noticed the usually busy elementary school was oddly quiet. As I got closer, I saw the sign that said school was closed for summer break. It will reopen on September 6th. This made me smile.

I thought about how I would receive 4 paychecks between now and September 6th. I calculated this to be about $6K more that we would pay towards our debt before I see those little munchkins again. Wow, by then our debt will be a good amount lower! I can't wait!

This was a happy thought to start my Friday off. I hope you all have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. that's a great way to think about it!!! I wonder what mine will be... though I have a lot budget changes all about to happen really fast. So I don't expect it to be that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a sickness to think of time in debt pay down? I have it too!!! And 6K with with 4 paychecks is incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice way to see things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how positive you see things!!! Keep it up! You are a great influence!

    ReplyDelete