1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries.
2. Today I am thankful for my employment. I know I may have mentioned this before, but I'm truly grateful. My Dad has been unemployed for over a year and I know there are many others in similar situations. I'm so thankful to have my job and I just hope it sticks around long enough to get ourselves out of debt!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sat with my hubby on the beach for a while. We went whale watching (which unfortunately didn't turn out as great as I'd hoped for) and we ended up spending a little time sitting on the beach relaxing together after lunch. It was only for a few moments but I enjoyed it and it made me smile :o)
4. I will consider this week a success if I blog each day! I haven't been as faithful with my blogging as I'd like to be since the summer started. I hope this week slows down a bit and allows me some more free time to post.
5. My favorite cuisine to prepare is probably Italian. I love to eat it and I love to prepare it. I always pictured myself growing into an old Italian woman making homemade sauce in the kitchen. I'm about as far as you can get from Italian, but I still enjoy making it every once in a while and I love eatting it!
Enjoy the week and stay focused!