Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a payment to our credit card! I'm happy to say that over the past week or so, we've sent in slightly over $2K. That should make a good dent! I plan to update my status numbers showing my progress once the new statements are sent out.
2. Today I am thankful for our freedom. Given that yesterday was Memorial Day, it really makes me appreciate our freedom and recognize how thankful I am to those who help fight to keep us free.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was laying out by our pool. The complex we live in has a pool and the weather was finally warm enough to lay out by it for a while. It's still too chilly to take a dip, but it was just nice to lay there, listen to some tunes, sip some pink lemonade and relax in the sun. Ahhhhh!
4. I will consider this week a success if I can finish the week off eating healthy. We just started Atkins, but the long holiday weekend proved challenging for me and I strayed from our healthy eating. I just gobbled up lots of sugary snacks that I didn't need. Today I'm starting fresh and I hope I can finish the week off successfully!
5. My pet peeves are lying, mean people, opinionated bigots and traffic.