Monday, March 26, 2012

My Weekly Money Check-Up 3/26/12

Photo is from My Pretty Pennies

Here is my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on
taxes. Still saving up the $6K I believe we'll need for taxes next month.


2. Today I am thankful for laughter! I really have a great time laughing and hanging out with my husband. He makes me smile hundreds of times per day :) Laughter really is the best medicine.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was downloaded "Draw Something"on our iphone and ipad (both items are courtesy of my work, so please don't think I purchased those! There's no way I could justify buying those treats.). The hubby and I spent most of the weekend lounging around drawing things! I was surprised by the amount of detail my husband put in his pictures. He's quite the artist :)

4. I will consider this week a success if I get those damn test results that I'm waiting on. But, since I guess that's kind of out of my control, I'll pick another. This week will be a success if I am able to find my husband's last pay statement from that job that didn't send him a W-2. Rather than guess at the numbers, I'd love to place my hands on the actual pay statement. We moved last year, so it may still be in one of the boxes in our closet. My goal this week is to find it!

5. One thing I love about my home is the location! It's close to our jobs and many stores and restaurants. We are sure going to miss that when we move someday!


I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment