Here's this week's Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our taxes. I've started to put away every dollar I can get my hands on, towards this bill.
2. Today I am thankful for having insurance. This week I will be going for my first mammogram and I'm happy to have insurance to cover the visit.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was checked out a new (to us) place along the California coast. It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time. We only spent 75 cents (for a water) but otherwise the day was free!
4. I will consider this week a success if I make 2 more Dr. appointments. I NEED to have an eye exam and get some prescription glasses with my FSA (Flexible Spending Account) funds. I also have been having severe pain in my hand and need to get it checked out. I'll consider this week a success once I do these things. It's just tough going to Dr. appointments when you have a job. I hate missing too much work.
5. I consider myself an introvert! Although I do come out of my shell once you get to know me a bit, I HATE being the center of attention and really prefer to be alone or with a small group, rather than a large one.
Hope this week goes well for everyone!